Advanced Overwatch take Health and Safety extremly seriously.
So much so, that we employ an in-house Health and Safety Professional.
Our internal Health and Safety Manger holds the following qualifications:
Advanced Overwatch Limited is committed to continually improving health and safety standards within the company, by promoting a positive safety culture and improving safety standards, and ensuring that our policy’s procedures and aims and objectives are relevant to the business and are reviewed periodically.
All employees are competent and experienced individuals and hold CSR (Construction Skills Registrar) cards.
Advanced Overwatch Health and Safety commitment.
It is the policy of Advanced Overwatch Limited in so far as is reasonably practicable, to manage their activities in a safe manner.
The management of Advanced Overwatch Limited is committed to:
- Promoting standards of health, safety and welfare within the company that comply with the provisions and requirements of:
- Northern Ireland Legislation the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (NI) Order 1978;
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (UK) (NI);
- 2016 Management of Health & Safety at Work (Amended) Regulations (NI) for our works in the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland;
- Legislation, Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005;
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007;
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013.
- We use our own internal Health and Safety professionals who oversee every aspect of our operations.
- Establishing health and safety aims and objectives which are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Time Bound).
- Providing and maintaining, as far as reasonably practicable, a safe and healthy working environment for employees and subcontractors and others who may be affected by our works.
- Providing sufficient resources such as, competent supervision, competent staff, safe place of work, safe systems of work, safe plant and equipment, information training, site specific risk assessments and method statements.
- PPE to carry out their work in a safe manner.
- To consult with all employees and subcontractors on matters of health and safety and ensure that they realise they have a responsibility to co-operate with Management in order to achieve a healthy and safe workplace and to take reasonable care of themselves and others, staff are encouraged to update skills this allows us to keep pace with the ever-changing risks and opportunity landscape.
- Promoting a positive safety culture throughout the company.
- Promoting positive health initiatives in order to encourage our workforce to look after their health and wellbeing.
- Strive to continually improve safety standards within the company.
Why should you select a company with a strong Health and Safety ethos and policy?
Companies need to ensure that the security business they engage are competent, have the skills and knowledge to carry out the contract to the required standards without risks to health and safety. Some of the ways in which Advanced Overwatch do this include:
- Completing risk assessments and method statements for work to be carried out for our customers;
- Ensuring employee awareness of their health and safety responsibilities;
- Highlighting qualifications, skills and ongoing training;
- Keeping up-to-date health and safety training.
A full copy of our Health and Safety policy is available upon request.