If you are searching for CCTV installation near me, read on. Smart CCTV and a Smart Burglar Alarm not only keep would-be burglars away from your home when they see it is professionally protected, our systems notify you instantly on all your mobile devices of any intrusion. We also offer 24/7 monitoring, direct to our Control Room.
CCTV Installation Northern Ireland
Having a CCTV installation company located near to where you live helps ensure that the installation company fully understand your needs in full prior to visiting your property to carry out a free survey.
How to get CCTV installed in Northern Ireland in 5 easy steps:
- Step 1: Make contact with our sales and technical team via our website.
- Step 2: We will take down your details and gather some specific information about your property, adding your details to our system so that our sales and quotation team can read your details and make contact.
- Step 3: An estimator will arrange a time to visit your property and meet you, this is completely free of charge. We do this in order to recommend the correct CCTV System, Alarm System or security solution specific to your property and requirements. Every property is different and we design your system specifically to meet your needs.
- Step 4: A system design and fully broken down quotation is then emailed for approval, with proposed installation dates to choose from.
- Step 5: Your system is installed, with SSAIB Certificate issued and full training is provided on your system.
What to expect on the day of installation
If you have selected to have your system monitored by our live Control Room, your equipment will be commissioned. We also set up all of your smart devices so you can view live and playback footage as well as receive alerts 24 hours a day.
If you have opted for Police Response, we also issue your URN Number and complete all paperwork to ensure that in the event of an issue occuring, the PSNI will respond.
Why is CCTV effective in protecting my home and business in Northern Ireland?
Recently, we reported on the reasons that former burglars have given as to what make certain properies “easy targets”.
The Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) say: “In terms of domestic use, security surveillance equipment can offer invaluable insight into the regular visitors to a certain street or who occupy a certain area, allowing for easy identification of unidentified or suspicious visitors.” Read more at:
NI Direct (Government Services website for Northern Ireland) say: “CCTV can sometimes be used in court as evidence to prove someone was in a certain place or that they committed an offence.”
“It can also improve community safety and prevent crime. For example, deterring someone committing a crime like robbery if they know CCTV will record their actions.” Read more at:
Advanced Overwatch for CCTV Systems in Northern Ireland
At Advanced Overwatch, our security engineers have installed hundreds of CCTV, Burglar Alarm and security systems across Northern Ireland for residential customers, public, private and Government based organisations including: NHS, Town Centres across the Province, schools, factories and more.
We are fully SSAIB Certified, staff are highly trained and all systems are GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 compliant while also meeting all BS:EN regulations and standards.
Additionally, we take Health and Safety very seriously. All Engineers have received their COVID-19 vaccination and non-contact installation practices are in place.
If you would like to secure your home, business or organisation anywhere in Northern Ireland:
Get in touch today for your FREE, no obligation #CCTV or #Alarm quotation
☎️ 028 7087 8077
📲 Or just drop us a live chat message!